- Unscrew the basket from the bottom of the brew chamber. Place the small, round filter in the basket.
- Rinse the filter with hot water. Screw the basket back onto the bottom of the brew chamber, then set it on top of the mug.
- Add 20 g of ground coffee directly to the brew chamber.
- Fill the brew chamber up to the (4) mark with hot water, then stir until all the coffee grounds are saturated.
- Place the plunger in the brew chamber and pull up slightly to create suction. Let the coffee and water mixture sit for about 1 minute.
- Gently push the plunger down until you hear a long hiss.
- To clean up, remove the basket and push the plunger all the way down. The coffee and filter should pop out with little to no mess.