- Fill the water tank up all the way with hot water.
- Add 20 g of ground coffee to the metal filter basket. Level the surface off with your finger, but do not pack the grounds.
- Return the metal filter basket to its position for brewing.
- Reattach the water tank to the upper chamber. Make sure it is screwed together properly, but do not overtighten.
- Place the brewer on the stove. Use moderate heat. Make sure the handle is not subjected to heat and leave the lid open.
- Let the coffee brew until you hear a hissing, bubbling sound - this should take about 4 - 5 minutes.
- Remove the brewer from the stove and close the lid.
- Run the bottom of the pot under cold water before serving.