- Fold the filter in a cone shape and place it in the V60 dripper, then set it on top of the mug.
- Rinse the filter with hot water to seal it to the walls of the V60 dripper. Dump the rinse water.
- Add 23 g of ground coffee to the center of the filter.
- Place the mug and V60 dripper on the scale and zero it.
- Add enough hot water to saturate all the coffee grounds, then stir to make sure there are no dry clumps. Let the coffee bloom for about 15 seconds.
- Add more hot water using a continuous, steady stream. Pour in a circular motion. The water level should only rise to just above the coffee grounds.
- Continue this pouring method until about 360 g of water has been drained into the mug - this should take about 3 minutes.
- Remove the brewer and swirl the mug a bit to mix the finished brew.