Tandoori Coffee Rubbed Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges with Cilantro Cumin Yogurt
Summer is for gathering on the weekends with friends and family. While this summer brought us a different look at how we spend time with loved ones, it did not stop us from making great food!
Check out the latest recipe from Danny Seo. We promise it won't disappoint!
2 large sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
1 tablespoon tandoori spice mix
1 tablespoon finely ground coffee - We recommend the Kivu Bold Blend
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
Cilantro cumin yogurt:
1 bunch cilantro
2/3 cup Stonyfield whole milk yogurt
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 garlic clove, minced
½ teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cut sweet potatoes into wedges and toss with tandoori spice mix, instant coffee, olive oil and sea salt (omit or adjust amount if spice mix contains salt).
- Spread into a single layer on a parchment-lined sheet tray and bake for 20 minutes. Gently toss and cook for an additional 15 minutes, or until crispy.
- Destem, chop cilantro, and set aside. (Should yield approximately ½ cup.)
- Add yogurt, ground cumin, minced garlic, and sea salt to a small bowl and stir until evenly combined. Gently swirl in ¼ cup of the cilantro and olive oil.
- Toss cooked sweet potatoes with remaining chopped cilantro and serve warm with cilantro cumin yogurt.