Need a grab-and-go breakfast for this busy back to school season? Look no further than this coffee zucchini bread recipe—designed to make those fast-paced mornings a little easier!
Check out the latest recipe from Danny Seo. We promise it won't disappoint!
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely ground coffee
- 1 large zucchini, grated (2 cups)
- 1 cup pecans, toasted, and chopped
- 1 cup maple sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line medium loaf pan (approximately 4 ½ x 9-inch) with parchment paper.
- Blend together cracked egg, olive oil and coffee. Transfer to a large bowl, and fold in the zucchini and pecans.
- In a separate bowl sift together maple sugar, cardamom, salt, baking powder and flour.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients and transfer to lined loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool bread before slicing, and serve with flower butter (see below).
Flower Butter Ingredients:
- 1 stick salted butter
- ¼ cup edible flower petals
- Bring butter to room temperature and fold in petals.
- Place butter onto parchment paper, and roll to mold into a log.
- Freeze flower butter for 20 minutes or until firm enough to cut.
- Cut into rounds and serve with coffee cardamom zucchini bread (see above).