Westrock goes above and beyond to be a core part of your success. We see ourselves as a member of your team as we seek to provide support, flexibility, and a wide range of services that uniquely cater to the needs of your business.
How We Can Serve You
From national hotel chains and casinos to conference centers and hospitals, Westrock has a staff equipped to meet the needs of any partner of any size with the ability to offer a variety of coffee options and equipment.
Our years of experience in the hospitality sector enable us to supply any materials needed for in-room services, catering, lobby coffee, and so much more ranging from gourmet and specialty coffees to traditional coffees. This gives you the ability to select the perfect coffee profiles for your guests.
Through our highly trained service department ready to assist across the nation and our ability to be flexible in our offerings, Westrock is capable of providing:
- Customized coffee blends and roasts to meet the needs of any customer
- A variety of beverages including nitrogen cold brew, espresso, and bulk ready coffees
- Equipment installation, staff training, and maintenance support
- 24/7 customer service support by email or phone
- Reliable and efficient reordering and stocking abilities
- Maintenance and repairs on all coffee, tea, and espresso equipment
- Up-to-date information on trends and reports on equipment and coffee preferences for consumers
Who We Serve
We are proud to partner with companies of all sizes to meet their coffee needs. Westrock partners with:
- Bed & Breakfasts
- Conference Centers
- Independent Hotels
- Luxury Lodges & Hotels
- National Hotel Chains
Service is not just what we do – it’s who we are.Meet Our Team
Qualifications and Certifications
We have developed methods to efficiently meet the individual needs of every partner and have acquired certifications in categories of various coffee systems.
Our team of qualified technicians is on the ground at every location to service the initial installation of equipment, support ongoing calibration, and handle all equipment maintenance.
Our skilled technicians and drivers are all certified and trained in the categories listed below, allowing us to support any systems you see fit for your company.
Drip and Liquid Equipment
- Nuova Simonelli